If you’re seeking a unique type of toy for your growing youngster, wooden play kitchens for kids are simple yet highly powerful choice that’s often overlooked by most parents.
In general, wooden toys for kids are highly beneficial for numerous reasons. But wooden play kitchens are the pinnacle in that they help foster play that promotes relentless creativity, and in essence, fosters intelligent human beings.
Cognitive Benefits of Wooden Play Kitchen
The wooden play kitchen sets allow the proper amount of stimulation for children without it being overdone. It has been widely proven that some of the most simple toys help to develop cognitive as well as problem solving skills (unlike over-stimulating electronic toys that can actually lend to passiveness in children.) Some of the cognitive developmental benefits of natural wooden toys are as follows.
- Wooden play kitchens help kids practice patience when sharing with other kids, or waiting for their creations to finish baking in the oven.
- Because wooden play kitchens are complex sets with many features, they can increased attention span for hours on end.
- Kids can enhance their motor and movement skills by utilizing the many features that these play kitchens have to offer.
- In addition to helping kids learn to become more organization, wooden play kitchens also help encourage the development of kids’ spatial awareness.
- Wooden play kitchen sets also help with finger dexterity in growing toddlers.
Health & Developmental Benefits of Wooden Play Kitchens
It is much more beneficial for the development of children that they refrain from consistent use of natural toys for toddlers that essentially do all of the work for them. Just as our parents and grandparents gained increased knowledge and skills through the use of natural toys and imagination, wooden play kitchens, such as those from HazelnutKids.com can be passed down to many generations to come.
Research concludes that plastic leaches out toxic chemicals. Even plastics that are said to be BPA free have also been proven to leach estrogenic chemicals, which pose a host of health concerns for young children, particularly young girls. This is especially important when it pertains to toddlers since they enjoy placing all thing possible within their mouths.
The safety of toys is a huge concern among most parents. This makes wooden toys, such as those like wooden play kitchens a popular option among children.