The Midwest is one of the most prominent regions for the manufacturing and agricultural industries in the U.S. For this reason, the area is also home to its fair share of truck scale suppliers. A few supplies offer quality products and services and thus stand out from the crowd. Here are the top three Midwest suppliers of truck scale rentals.
1. Walz Scale
Walz Scale is a leading global supplier of truck scales and weighing systems. It is also a service support provider for the same products. The company specializes in industries and sectors such as mining, agriculture, transportation, chemical, waste, laboratory, recycling and aggregate.
Walz Scale offers the following truck scales and weighing systems:
- Truck scales – From heavy-duty wheel weighers and axle scales to weighbridge scales and portable truck scales, the supplier offers a full spectrum of weighing solutions for a wide range of applications.
- On-board scales – The company is a source for on-board truck scales and weighing systems for various machines and equipment. Under this category, the company also delivers on-board materials handler scales, lift truck and specialized onboard scales for cold planners and conveyor belts.
- Mining scales – Some of the scales offered by the supplier under this category include: wheel loader scales, portable mining scales and onsite weighers.
- Load scanners – Volumetric scanners are some of the equipment offered by the company under the load scanners.
As for the services, Walz Scale is a single source for scales and weighers onsite services and calibration solutions. This is definitely one of the top companies when you need both truck scales and weighing system for rent or to own.
2. Payload Pros
Payload Pros provides a wide range of weighing system rental options such as rail scales, truck scales and other weighing systems. Its products are characterized by efficiency, sustainability and durability. Offering customized products and services, the company meets specific needs of their customers. Payload Pros operates in mining, public works and agricultural (specializing various agricultural weighing scales.
Some of its products and rental solutions include:
- Mining scales – The company is a trusted source for heavy-duty mining scales and payload management services.
- Rail scales – The truck scale rental company is popular for its portable, static and in-motion rail scale systems. Under this category, the company offers services such as seamless rail scale installation.
- Portable weighing scales – The company is well known for durable and accurate portable weighing scales such as the AXW 30T and AXW 45T models. They also specialize in weigh-in-motion axle scale systems.
- Truck scales for rent – These scales are available for those who can’t afford to buy their own equipment.
- Load scanners – These products are capable of performing important tasks such as dynamic volumetric load scanning, carry back monitoring, load placement and distribution, actual volume tracking and real-time volumetric load verification.
- Wheel load/axle weighers – The company boasts highly-functional wheel load and axle weighers such as AXW-Series, AXIM-Series and HDAW-Series.
- On-board weighing systems – These weighing systems are categorized into loader scales and truck scales. Some of the popular systems include: wheel loader scales, industrial loader scales, haul truck scales, lift truck scales and cement truck scales.
- Weighbridge scales – These scales are designed to provide accurate weight metrics for haul trucks and other off-road vehicles.
3. Champion Scale
This is touted as the leading suppliers of truck scale rentals in Midwest. The company, which is also a service provider, specializes in analytical balances, industrial scales and calibration services. It serves industries and sectors such as construction, laboratory, agriculture, instrumentation and manufacturing. It offers a wide variety of rental equipment categorized into: parts counting scales and general weighers.
- Parts counting scales – The company offers scale systems that are integrated with data collection software and printers. Measuring weights with these systems is less cumbersome and saves time.
- General weighers – The supplier has the following scales for rent: crane scales, truck scales, floor scales, bench scales and balances. The company can install and uninstall all these types of scales.
When it comes to services, Champion Scale offers crane testing, balance calibrations, truck calibrations and weight verification.