Mining involves weighing, mounting and transportation of large payloads which define the success and profitability of mining operation. Efficient and accurate truck load scales are priceless in the mining business, however with so many options available, operators need to ensure they invest in the right weighing systems to ensure the most seamless payload management and weighing operation possible.
From on-board truck scales to weighbridges, there are a number of mining truck load scales that provide a sound means to weigh payloads. Below are some of the most popular mining truck scales used by most mining companies.
On-board Truck Scales
On-board truck scales allow you to weigh large weights while loads are actually in transit and on-board the truck. With these digital truck scale systems, you can save time and capital by being able to measure load weights directly from the mining truck cab.
Advantages of On-board Truck Load Scales
- Spare time – With on-board truck scales, you can measure loads on-the-fly without needing to drive the truck to a designated weigh station.
- Save money – With the level of efficiency and convenience provided by on-board truck load scales, you can minimize transport and labor costs.
- Precision – On-board truck weigh scales are integrated with the most recent innovation in the weighing field to give you precise and dependable data.
- Save on space – Individual weighing stations may take a significant amount of space at your premises. Utilizing on-board scales will diminish the need for designated weighing sites.
- Simple to use – With the straightforward “how to use” guidelines, any administrator or mining truck operator will have the capacity to use on-board truck scales.
- Creative Technology – On-board truck scales have advanced gauges that utilize the most technologically-advanced sensors and suspension weighing systems.
- Versatility – The versatile truck scale framework offers an exceptional level of convenience.
Portable Truck Scales
The portable truck scales are designed for easy versatility and use in many different areas. Unlike the fixed on truck scales, portable truck scales can be used for many different mining trucks.
This convenient truck scale framework is perfect for development, decimation, logging, sand, rock, and different operations that demand an easy to use, fully-portable weighing system.
Advantages of Portable Truck Scales
- Flexibility – You can use portable truck load scales in just about any environment, so long as the weighing surface is relatively flat or level.
- Convenience – Portable truck scales can be set-up and taken-down within minutes. They can also be used in the harshest of conditions.
- Cost effective – Portable scales are often more affordable. Some companies offer portable truck scale rentals for short-term use.
- Multi purpose – These scales can be used for a wide range of applications from mining payload management to harvest weighing for farmers.
Weighbridge Truck Scales
Weighbridges measure vehicles constantly and precisely, even in extreme situations. Most weighbridge truck scales are fabricated to last with a rough outline, powerful weighing sensor, and superb assembly.
The weighbridges come in either steel or concrete designs to suit the heavy weights to be measured. These tough vehicle scales can be either surface or pit mounted. There is a wide assortment of weighbridges to suit any client, and every weighbridge is completely checked and tested preceding shipment to client utilization.
Every truck scale weighbridge can be matched with a scope of markers, programming and embellishments for a complete measuring and information administration arrangement. Structural Engineering bundles are additionally accessible with all the weighbridges.
Advantages of Weighbridge Truck Scales
- Many options available – Extensive options for designs from private manufacturers. This minimizes downtime when weighbridges need repairs.
- Extremely durable – weighbridges are designed to withstand several hundreds of weighing sessions without needing calibration.
- Simple to utilize – Like other truck scales, weighbridge scales are very easy to use once they are installed.