The newly emerging load scanner system is the latest and most innovative technology designed to measure the volume of bulk loads being placed in a truck for carrier purposes. The load scanner is an automated system with laser visual systems that calculate the volume of bulk goods being carried in a truck and provide an estimated weight of the goods using software that changes the volumetric units into weight units.
This innovative load scanner technology is taking pay load management processes to the next level by enabling users to measure truck load volumes fluidly and seamlessly without the bottlenecks of traditional means.
The Technology Behind Today’s Load Scanner Systems
The load scanner technology is one of the most advanced system in the industry as it is equipped with the following components:
- The load scanner technology is equipped with a volumetric payload scanner that serves the purpose of providing motion payload monitoring. The volumetric payload scanner enables the operations of carrier trucks to manage and track all commodity volumes in the real time they are carried.
- The load scanner technology has laser technology that is equipped with advanced algorithms that offer a great system of operation where there is a non- contact solution. There is no need for the management to be in physical contact with the materials being carried in the truck as they are each equipped with a sticker that is detected by the load scanner and the information of the volume is loaded in the system.
- The system operations is also another facility of the load scanner technology as it scans the vehicles that are empty and compares them to the loaded trucks after scans. As mentioned before, the carried items are equipped with a sticker tag delivers automated measurements once the load scanner is used.
- The load scanner technology is a permanent and portable system. The load scanner is not so big and can be carried by hand to be used for measuring the materials being moved. It is most efficient for construction companies in their production and movement operations.
- The load scanner technology is equipped with a volume and 3D imagery for each vehicle being used to carry loads using cloud computing systems. For this system to be effective each vehicle is placed with an individual load ticket that is emailed and the data uploaded to the online web based cloud account.
Take a look at this particular load scanner system by LoadScanner.com, a property of global leader in truck scales and payload management processes, Walz Scale.
Taking Pay Load Management to the Next Level
Operators who spearhead pay load management processes are able to conduct their daily operation with greater ease when it comes to using the truck load volume scanner technology.
1. Operators no longer has to wait for the weight for each item carried by the truck to be physically measured as they can easily do this with the load scanner technology with the laser visual technology in the equipment.
2. With minimal bottlenecks, the load management process can realize a lot of time freed up as the volumetric measurement and calculation are automatically conducted by the load scanner system and thus saves a lot of time.
3. The cloud account system has also been eased the task of recording data of the loads being produced and transported is eradicated as it is conducted automatically. They only need to confirm that the information is uploaded and updated.
4. Operators can focus on the primary stages and designs of their operations without strain or too much effort. This is particularly the case for load scanners for farmers and agricultural producers who have to manage several processes as part of their business.
Load scanner systems are advancing the pay load management processes for many different industry applications, spanning from mining to farming.